2024 Sidney Reports

Anybody know any info on tartslip? Wanting to hit he inlet but never enjoy boating around...

Anybody know any info on tartslip? Wanting to hit he inlet but never enjoy boating around...
Your best bet is Goldstream boat house or the Sidney launch. Brentwood is gonna be a long time before it will be open. From what I heard, it needs to be replaced as the concrete slabs are damaged.

Your best bet is Goldstream boat house or the Sidney launch. Brentwood is gonna be a long time before it will be open. From what I heard, it needs to be replaced as the concrete slabs are damaged.
Many many years ago I used to launch a small runabout at Deep Cove marina does anyone know if their ramp is still active???

Many many years ago I used to launch a small runabout at Deep Cove marina does anyone know if their ramp is still active???
I’d avoid that Marina. The owner is very difficult to deal with. Had my boat moored there for a while and would never go back. It was up for sale so hopefully it sells and gets a decent owner.

I’d avoid that Marina. The owner is very difficult to deal with. Had my boat moored there for a while and would never go back. It was up for sale so hopefully it sells and gets a decent owner.
Thanks it was about sixty years ago that a very pleasant man owned it and he and I even went to active pass in my little boat and caught an obscene amount of salmon. Sabestian Cabot was often seen close by I agree if it was a pleasant place I would love to tie up there

Back